lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP Example

From: Guillermo Prandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP Example
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:52:26 -0300

Hi, Fernando. You may want to try with this code as a starting point; it's my first try with LWIP and PPP under W32, but it worked just fine. I'm using good old VC++ 6.0 to build it:

http://web.comex.com.ar/temporary/pppw32.zip

I'll try to keep it available for a couple of weeks.

Guille

Is there any working PPP example for Win32, that I can use to test lwip with
a GPRS connection?
I'm having a lot of problems with another stack in an embedded system, and
I'm considering migrating the stack to lwip, but I want to test it with the
same network (GPRS) in order to know if it solves the problem, before I
spend all the effort with this migration. If there is a PPP example built
for Win32, I can test the stack with the real network, and if it works well,
I'll make the migration. I've seen the Florian Schulze migration, for an
ethernet connection, but had problems adding PPP to it, so if anyone could
help...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards

Fernando