lwip-users

[lwip-users] Minimum sytem requirements

From: Maikel Punie
Subject: [lwip-users] Minimum sytem requirements
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:56:52 +0200

ok,

I started developping a for my final project at uni, and lwip seems perfect for it, but i have some questions :)

1- What are the minimum requirements for an microprosessor to be able to run lwip? (like an atmel mega32, wich would be perfect) 2- Are there some example programs off projects that use lwip? Like the basic stuff, how do initialize it? how to i define ip adress, ....

Thanks,
Maikel