lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] using lwIP with VDK and VDSP

From: Christiaan Simons
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] using lwIP with VDK and VDSP
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:29:42 +0200

Hi Pavel,

> The problem is I can not properly include all necessary headers. When
> I put '#include <lwip/udp.h>' it appears that the file in it's turn
> references other files in the manner '#include "lwip/arch.h"'. The
> compiler can not find that file.
>
> Am I doing something wrong and how to include necessary headers
> correctly?
>
> The compiler options to interface library is
> -I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.
> 0\Blackfin\lwip\src\lwip\lwip\src\include"

You need some additional include paths.
Example:

-I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.0
\Blackfin\contrib\ports\YOUR_CPU\include"
-I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.0
\Blackfin\contrib\ports\YOUR_CPU\include\netif"
-I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.0
\Blackfin\lwip\src\include"
-I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.0
\Blackfin\lwip\src\include\lwip"
-I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.0
\Blackfin\lwip\src\include\ipv4"
-I "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 4.0
\Blackfin\lwip\src\include\netif"

Maybe you want to use relative paths instead, that saves you the hassle of
updating paths
when migrating to a newer version for Visual DSP.

Bye,

Christiaan Simons

Hardware Designer
Axon Digital Design