lwip-users

回覆: Re: [lwip-users] HELP! About the RAW API

From: 陳 小擁
Subject: 回覆: Re: [lwip-users] HELP! About the RAW API
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:36:22 +0800 (CST)

Hi Prateek :
    I have got the pcb yet ! i find that i just can sent the data for several times . After i skipped the LwIP Code . i find that the pcb->queuelen don't decreased . It means that LwIP didn't get the ACKs from PC . I don't know why . Can you help me or give me some advice ? Thanks !

Prateek Jain <address@hidden> 說:
Use tcp_write API
     iErr = tcp_write(pcb, (void *)iSendBuf, (u16_t)strlen((char *) iSendBuf), 1);
You must be having the pcb (which is used to recv the data)

Thanks
Prateek Jain

YM - 離線訊息
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk