lwip-users

[lwip-users] Assertion failure in tcp_receive

From: Jeffery Du
Subject: [lwip-users] Assertion failure in tcp_receive
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:59:34 +0800

Hi,

         I am a software engineer from China. I am working on a set top box
project, in which we use TCP/IP protocol to transmit control command and user
data. I've ported the LWIP (1.1.0) to our platform (OS20 of ST
Microelectronics) and it can work basically.
    But I encountered a problem currently. When a large amount of data are
transmitting, the program is very easy to crash at an assertion in tcp_receive:
         if (pcb->snd_queuelen != 0) {
LWIP_ASSERT("tcp_receive: valid queue length",
          pcb->unacked != NULL || pcb->unsent != NULL);
            }
      I've checked the bug list on website:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip,
But I didn't find any report about this problem. I wrote application to use raw
API directly.
      Can anyone give me some hints?

Best regards
Jeffery Du