lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Checkin Permissions

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Checkin Permissions
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:02:58 +0100

Hello Charles,

Charles Gray wrote:
Hi,

I work at Uni of New South Wales and we use the LWIP network stack in our Mungi research operating system (www.mungi.org). We have a seperate branch in your CVS tree (lukem-pbuf) which we use for our 64-bit patches etc. (AFAIK, I know we haven't updated it in a while).

Anyway, I have a few (minor) patches here for our branch which I'd like to checkin. Our previous local maintainer (lukem) has completely forgotten the checkin protocol etc. I was wondering if it would be possible to get checkin permission to that branch so we could continue to use your public tree, and how I'd go about doing this?

Step 0: Make sure you know how to checkout lwIP from CVS anonymously.

Step 1: Create Savannah account, email me your Savannah ID in a (private) email.
Step 2: I will add you.
Step 3: Read doc/ in the lwIP project about the checkin/out/commit protocol.
Step 4: Verify that you work on the branch (locally, through "cvs status" for example).
Step 5: Commit, Rinse, repeat.

Best regards,

Leon.