lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP on DM642

From: xiao hu
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP on DM642
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:31:51 +0800 (CST)

address@hidden ������:

> Hi,
> Did anybody ported LWIP stack on DM642. If you have
written drivers
> for EMAC I appriciate if you can send the code to me
>
> Thank you
>
> Srinivasa Rao
message and/or
> attachments to it may contain confidential or
privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, review,
> distribution, printing or copying of the information
contained in this
> e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly
prohibited. If
please notify us by
> reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and
permanently delete the
> message and any attachments. Thank you

You can get uC/OS-II & lwIP ports for TI C6000 DSP
from internet.

Port lwIP and uC/OS-II on a TI C6000 DSP platform. The
10/100M ethernet
was based on a DaughterCard designed by ourselves. And
it has been
tested on TI C6711 DSK & C6713 DSK. The schematic
files of the
daughtercard is also part of this project.

http://gro.clinux.org/projects/ucos-lwip-c6x/

雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/