lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: Re: Tcp/ip code "c" using lwip for microblaze proce

From: Sathya Thammanur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: Re: Tcp/ip code "c" using lwip for microblaze processor
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:22:17 -0800

Hi Gian Paolo,
The code that I sent was an example. You will need to make changes to fit your needs. The example code connects to a server and starts sending data repeatedly. THe warning is not an issue. Since this is a client application, you need a server to be running and listening at port 2000 to do what your example expects.

Use the code as an example and program it to suit your needs.

Sathya