lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip_standard_chksum()

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip_standard_chksum()
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:27:26 +0100

Hello Curt,

Curt McDowell wrote:

Timmy Brolin wrote:
Yes, I think I might have a better idea.
This solution would even improve performance on machines
which support unaligned memory accesses [...]

Tim, I've done what you've suggested before.

I'd like to contribute the following two masterpieces for inclusion in lwip
:-)
Thanks. This looks like the best compromise in speed and generic-ness. :-)

Hope a few people can test it, then we can put it in CVS for further testing.

Regards,

Leon.