lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Question in using RAW API without OS

From: 陳 小擁
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Question in using RAW API without OS
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:13:22 +0800 (CST)

Hello Ming:

    Thanks for your reply . Now , i have a little understand how to use the Raw API to bulid up my connections . however ,  after i use tcp_recv( ) to register my receive function . i don't know where  the pcb->recv() will be called ? i have read the LwIP user manual . the process to push the data to application from the Driver is : Driver ---> ip_input() ---> tcp_input() ---> tcp_process() ---> tcp_receive() ---> application . It seems to me that the pcb->recv() will be called at the function tcp_receive() . But i can't find it out . i hope someone can't tell me how my recieive function will be call , and where ? thanks a lot !

想即時收到新 email 通知?
下載 Yahoo! Messenger http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk