lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request missing

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request missing
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:13:06 -0500

LCP is a layer on PPP.

I don't know that code. Who is the expert on PPP? How do you tell the link to go up and down?

Kieran Mansley wrote:

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 09:07 +0100, Ghislain Mary wrote:
Nobody's having an idea of how to tell lwIP to send an LCP Termination Request?

I don't know what LCP is, but lwIP shouldn't have to do anything unusual
to transmit particular parts of a higher layer protocol - it's all just
a stream of bits as far as lwIP is concerned.

Kieran