lwip-users

[lwip-users] LCP Termination Request missing

From: Ghislain Mary
Subject: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request missing
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:30:32 +0100

Hi all,

I am working with lwip in a phone for mms operations and have a little
problem. When closing the ppp connection, I should have an LCP
Termination Request packet sent to the MMS server in order for it to
know the connection has been closed. But it looks like this packet is
not sent, even if I call lcp_close() explicitely. At least, it is not
received by the MMS server. Any idea of the problem?

Thanks a lot,

Ghislain