lwip-users

[lwip-users] FW: Using DHCP client to obtain an IP

From: Kourosh Vorell
Subject: [lwip-users] FW: Using DHCP client to obtain an IP
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:43:46 -0700

Hi everyone,

I have a relatively simple question.  What is the exact sequence of calls for obtaining and IP address/netmask/gateway and initializing the interface using the DHCP client?  I am using Ethernet as my network interface and socket API in a multi-threading RTOS (if that makes a difference).

Thanks,
Kourosh Vorell

Confidentiality Notice.   The information contained in this communication is confidential and/or proprietary business or technical data.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (604) 472-2300, or electronically by return message, and delete or destroy all copies.