lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP, Multithreads, Multicast

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP, Multithreads, Multicast
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:19:16 +0200

Hello,

2/ We have integrate Steve Reynolds's IGMPv2 in the 1.1.0 release. It seems to
work, so, my question is, why this feature is not in the standard release?
(because, it is need to change some files to integrate it, and, with each
patch, we have to check it's always ok).

License issue maybe? If not, please supply a patch to the current CVS HEAD and I will integrate it.

Regards,

Leon.