lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] cs8900 stall

From: Peter Graf
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] cs8900 stall
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:17:34 +0200

Chris Hiszpanski wrote:

Essentially, if the cs8900 receives an addition packet while a packet is waiting to be processed by an interrupt handler, the cs8900 stalls.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I don't know if it's _this_ problem, but I remember several years ago the CS8900 had a hardware problem concerning lost interrupts, and I had to add polling to keep it alive. (Not under lwIP though.)

Maybe check the chip errata, wether this problem still exists.

All the best
Peter