lwip-users

Re: AW: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?

From: Alberto Martin-Ortega
Subject: Re: AW: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:57:19 +0200

Are you using Ethernet Lite? If so you might know it is no supported for LwIP. See this link at Xilinx:
http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_ans_display.jsp?iLanguageID=1&iCountryID=1&getPagePath=19791

If not and you are using Ethernet 10/100, I am not sure why is giving you that error. I remember I had some problem with Lwip 2.0 when I was using EDK 6.2. If you are using it, upgrading to EDK 6.3 will be a great idea.
What about rawapi.txt? Does it help you?
Keep in touch..

Alberto
Alberto Martin-Ortega
Hardware Engineer
IFARA TECNOLOGIAS S.L.
Tls: +34 914.904.060 -- +34 687.807.159
Fax: +34 916.614.515
Email: address@hidden

Daniel Klingler wrote:

Hi Alberto!

Thank you for your answer!

I used the version 1.0, but now I changed it to 2.0 then the compiler gives me an error (see below). Perhaps you will know which reason it produces. Still now I don’t know how can I handle this.

********************************

 Building lwIP library

********************************

Processor: ppc405_0

ERROR:MDT - ERROR FROM TCL:- lwip () - child process exited abnormally

       while executing

   "exec bash -c "cd src;make all >& logs""

       (procedure "::sw_lwip_v2_00_a::execs_generate" line 42)

       invoked from within

   "::sw_lwip_v2_00_a::execs_generate 39388956"

ERROR:MDT - Error while running "execs_generate" for processor ppc405_0...

make: *** [ppc405_0/lib/libxil.a] Error 2

Done.

Regards

Daniel

---------------------------------