lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP transfer grinds to a halt...

From: Eric
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP transfer grinds to a halt...
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:52:43 -0700

After about six meg of data transfer my TCP HTTP client grinds to a halt.
I see some retransmits and dup'd acks before this happens, but they don't seem
to cause a problem (although I'd understandably like to get rid of the
retransmits as well).
My source base is 1.1 updated with the latest commits.
If you're interested, please look at my attached file.

Eric