lwip-users

[lwip-users] BootP

From: Bill Lawson
Subject: [lwip-users] BootP
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:09:05 -0400

Hi Everybody,
Has anyone had any experience using BootP with lwIP? For compatibility purposes I need to be able to use BootP for dynamic host configuration. I don't need to transfer a boot file, I simply need to obtain an IP/Subnet/Gateway. I already have DHCP working on the system in question, but I need to be able to use BootP as well if DHCP is unavailable. Is there BootP functionality built into lwIP, and I just haven't seen it? If not, does anyone know where I can find a lwIP compatible implementation? It seems like there should be no need to implement this from scratch.

Thanks for the info,
Bill Lawson