lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] pin assignment on an ethernet module

From: Sathya Thammanur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] pin assignment on an ethernet module
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:06:53 -0800

Hi Adrian,
As I mentioned in the other email, there is a system.ucf file that
should be seen from EDK6.3 GUI (XPS). This file has the net names to
pin mappings. Look into the user guide of S3 kit for the ethernet PHY
pin mappings to locations. Use these pin locations in the UCF file.
You can take the XAPP663 design and change the UCF mappings alone
based on S3 board.

Sathya