lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bad TCP throughput, delayed send frames

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bad TCP throughput, delayed send frames
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:19:50 +0100

Uwe,

Uwe Roth wrote:

My problem's that I need a throughput of at least 50 KByte/s, but the TCP Handshake runs very, very slow and depends on how often I'm calling tcp_tmr().
What am I doing wrong? Do you have any ideas? If this is 'normal', what can I do to increase the throughput without changing the tcp_tmr intervall?
I remember there being a thread on this, during the post-0.7.2 changes in the TCP code.

1st, upgrading to CVS HEAD should fix TCP performance.

On 0.7.1 you could also try calling tcp_output() (if I am right?) after tcp_write() to trigger the TCP stack.

Leon.