lwip-users

Re: Spam Suspect:[lwip-users] problem with v1.1.0?

From: christiaan . simons
Subject: Re: Spam Suspect:[lwip-users] problem with v1.1.0?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:17:21 +0100

address@hidden wrote: -----

>The behaviour on 1.1.0 is strange, and I have dumped data out from
>low_level_output and low_level_input to capture the exchanges....

Maybe you should use a packet sniffer like Ethereal
which decodes your packets without modifying any of your code...

>after this receive packet (the telnet connection to the lwip?) the
>stack sends this...

Are you sure?

>0000: 00 0c 6e 22 84 b0 00 07 ed 0b a8 36 08 06 00 01
>0010: 08 00 06 04 00 02 00 07 ed 0b a8 36 c0 a8 00 09
>0020: 00 0c 6e 22 84 b0 c0 a8 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00
>0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4e
>>

>...and then never transmits anything ever again, the PC carries on
>sending the following...

Ah, sounds like a missing netif_set_up() which was
introduced somewhere after 0.7.1. This happens all the time.

Sorry I didn't take the time to peek in your hex-dumps,
it simply takes  too much of our time...

Bye,

Christiaan Simons

Software Engineer
Axon Digital Design

+31 (0)13 511 66 66
+31 (0)13 511 41 51

address@hidden
http://www.axon.tv

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Axon Digital Design Group is neither liable for the proper nor for the complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Axon Digital Design Group does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited. In that case please return the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies. In carrying out its engagements, Axon Digital Design Group applies general terms and conditions, which contain a clause that limits its liability. A copy of these terms and conditions is available on request free of charge.