lwip-users

[lwip-users] which DHTML? -- need advice

From: Michael Anburaj
Subject: [lwip-users] which DHTML? -- need advice
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:20:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have implemented a HTTP server that serves just
static html files with gif images. I Need to extend it
to serve Dynamic html files (SSI (cgi), php, jscript
or ...).
Advice needed on choosing the right dynamic html
protocol with the following points:
a) Easy to implement on the embedded server (simple
code).
b) Less processing power.
c) Need the following features: 1. Display status of
LEDs & switches, 2. Control LEDs, 3. Enter values on
an edit-box for setting some parameter.
Also please let me know if there is free C source
available for one of the DHTML parsers.

More info. on the server:

http://geocities.com/michaelanburaj/wifi/

Cheers,