lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building lwip and ip.h et al not being found

From: Chris Frost
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building lwip and ip.h et al not being found
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:38:36 -0800

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 05:37:20PM +0100, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> You are fresh to lwIP, it would be great if you can write some "getting
> started" documentation.
>
> Please see what's already there in doc/ so that you don't write
> redundant docs; rather refer to
> existing doc.

I'd be happy to if I'm able to offer improvements, and of course. (The
existing documentation has been very helpful.)

> However, the API changes between versions are really minimal, so the
> stuff should be easy to bring
> forward.

Ah, that's nice to hear, thanks.

> I know that the "c16x" port is reasonably up to date, because Christiaan
> did some testing the last
> weeks. Use it as an example if you need to modify your side of the API.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but it looks like most of the c16x port
hasn't been touched in a couple years, except for the cs8900 interface
that was updated just a few weeks ago. Am I seeing this correctly? (I
haven't been able to login to the cvs server so am going through viewcvs,
or I may just be misreading something?)

--
Chris Frost  |  <http://www.frostnet.net/chris/>