lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using udp in single threaded (no OS) lwip

From: lists
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using udp in single threaded (no OS) lwip
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:50:29 +0100

Kieran,

I've had look in the contrib module on CVS (using it's web front end) and can't find any examples. There's only a load of ports and one app... Am I looking in the right place?

Thanks,

Aidan

On Fri Oct 15 12:56 , 'K.J. Mansley' <address@hidden> sent:

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 10:54, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to find some guidance or documentation on sending and
> receiving udp packets.
> Basically a bit of c code showing what needs setting up and the actual
> reading and sending process for udp packets would be useful.

Check out the contrib module. There should be examples in there.

Kieran