lwip-users

RE : RE : [lwip-users] Messages

From: VANSTAEN Laurent RD-MAPS-GRE
Subject: RE : RE : [lwip-users] Messages
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:14:10 +0200

Hi all,
  I've traced the messages I send to the server, I have an Hexa display of
these messages but where can I find the valid Hexa frame for a Confack message
(for exemple) ? I've tried the PPP RFC 1661 but there's not the level of detail
I am looking for. I would really like to see the entire frame in hexa, to
compare with mine and see if I missed an option or something.

thanks,

Laurent Vanstaen