lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] dhcp_coarse_tmr & dhcp_fine_tmr

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] dhcp_coarse_tmr & dhcp_fine_tmr
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:34:19 +0200

Hello Michael,

you may probably stop using the DHCP timers if you got
an "infinite lease" but even then it is NOT adviced to
stop the timers.

> > > Are these things documented some place?
>
> Still, I am curious to know.. Are these things
> mentioned in some LwIP document?

No, but I intend to add these timers to the tcpip.c code,
and rename that file to "lwip_task.c" or "lwip_thread.c".

BTW, the header of dhcp.c may contain some info on the
timer requirements.

Regards,

Leon.