lwip-users

[lwip-users] Use of lwip API calls

From: Chris WIlliams
Subject: [lwip-users] Use of lwip API calls
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:55:03 +0100

Hi,

I am developing a Hitachi H8 implementation of lwip. I have it working
in a simple form and I am now looking to use more complex functions. My
question is about the API interface.

>From what I have read, the API interface uses blocking calls. That does
not sit well in my system with no scheduler / operating system. I am
interested in the API because it provides buffering, which I need in
some cases to isolate lwip from my processes. However, I need non
blocking calls. Is there a simple solution?

Thanks for your help.

Chris.

| Chris Williams    EMail address@hidden                      |
|                   Tel/Fax  01686 688065                                 |
| Chrysalis Design. Electronics, Computers, Hardware, Software.           |
|                   Design and development to meet all your needs.        |