lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Multiple IP addresses

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Multiple IP addresses
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:47:34 -0400

Hello Jim,

I haven't fully tested my approach yet - but I think though it is simple, it
may work for you...
We just assign the fallback IP address FIRST... Then if DHCP negotiates
successfully, override that IP address with the lease. We also have two DIP
switches assigned to allow enable/disable of DHCP and/or force the device to
one of two default IP addresses.

Maybe that would work for you?

- Jim