lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP on Redhat linux 7.1

From: Bhattiprolu, Ravikumar \(Ravikumar\)
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP on Redhat linux 7.1
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:18:53 +0530

Hi All,

  I have downloaded and built the lwip on RH7.3 on a X86 machine. I am
trying to get a simple socket example running on this machine and
getting a lot of problems.

  The server starts OK and the client gets killed on an assert statement
in pbuf.c (in DDD it looks like it is having problems in ARP).

Can any one please help me with:

1. Simple socket example using lwip socket APIs
2. A README sort of stuff to get this tap0 port working in our subnet.
3. Example for developing simple application. The examples in lwip
contrib area are little confusing since the files they use to build lwip
library differ from each example.

thanks in advance,
with best regards,
Ravi