lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP for ARM or AVR using IAR ?

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP for ARM or AVR using IAR ?
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:28:41 +0100

Hello,

I downloaded the 0.7.1.zip file, but there was no cc.h or pref.h or ... files
I'm trying to use these as found in 0.5.3.zip file, but still getting lots of compile errors (heading for CVS files next I suppose)...

Yup, in CVS "contrib" module.

So, before I continue, I thought I'd check if anyone has done this or could tell me where I can get the files from...or tell me where to go..8-)

http://www.esrac.ele.tue.nl/~leon/lwip/

Also, I have just uploaded the contrib module to the files area on Savannah, as this became a FAQ.

Leon.