lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6

From: Robert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:40:30 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, Eric Shufro wrote:
> Leon, any experience with the cs8900 in IO mode? I am probably going to have
> to re-write the driver for it. If I do, I will resubmit it as an alternative
> to the memory mode driver you have provided. Thank you for providing a good
> start.

My CS8900 driver operates in the I/O mode, 8 bit, polling.  Feel free to
download and have a look, if you think it would be helpful.  See the
OpenEZ project if interested.

http://www.dscinet.com/eZ80/OpenEZ/index.html

--
Best Regards,
Robert

Join the fight against spam, support the do-not-email list.