lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Doxygen Documentation

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Doxygen Documentation
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:14:05 +0100

Hello Geord,

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 21:06, Georg Öttl wrote:
> I recently checked out lwip from cvs. Is there any particular reason why
> there is no doxygen-documentation for "core"?  As far as I can see
> functions p.i. in tcp.c are well documented.

Not done yet (tm).

> As a guess I'd say that function documentation that starts with a /*
> isn't recognized by doxygen. The function docu has to start with a /**

Yup, the /* */ is usually the old documentation, before we decided to
use JavaDoc/Doxygen.

> So far -> Has anybody the doxygen config file? That fancy non-standard
> doxygen config looks quite nice :-). Or am I just too stupid to find it?

Which one did you see? I.e. which URL?

Unfortunately, the documentation extraction is not automated (yet), so
the docs you have been looking at may be quite old.

Yup, I do have the doxygen config file that generated the output. Please
allow me to test it first, and I will probably add it to CVS within a
few days.

Regards,

Leon.