lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Newbie question (tcp_pcb* allocation)

From: Robert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Newbie question (tcp_pcb* allocation)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:26:05 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> Co-developers, is there a way to allocate a listening TCP PCB
> from start? The above looks quite over-the-head for simply
> accepting a connection, although it does hide the gory details.

>From my point of view, the listening tcb is a good thing.  Typically I
open a listening tcp at the system startup.  Many connections may occur
using this same listening tcp, since usually I want a server, and I want
to continue to accept additional connections using this same listening tcb
even while others are already exchanging traffic.

--
Best Regards,
Robert

Join the fight against spam, support the do-not-email list.