lwip-users

[lwip-users] Data Loss

From: Hong Zhou
Subject: [lwip-users] Data Loss
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:46:58 -0800

Hi:

I have a question about data loss to use lwip 0.5.3:

I have two same TCP connections(A->B, C->D) via firewall,
the data traffic is one way, only from the client to the server.
The problem is the first connection(A->B) will loss data, while
the second one(C->D) just work fine. The difference between
these two connections I can find now is the latency in the
network, the PING response from the first one is about
400ms, while the sencond one is about 130ms. Anyone
has the similar issue or have any idea about it?

Thanks a lot!
Hong