lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Porting LWIP into TI C6203 bug fix

From: Andreas Stenius
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Porting LWIP into TI C6203 bug fix
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:57:32 +0100

Amit Kristal wrote:
[snip]
Questions:

1. I get strange values when looking at stats.mem.used, is there a problem
using it?

I've seen weird values for stats.mem, but thought it had to do with my implementation doing bad stuff to the stack. Haven't got the time to investigate it yet, though.

[snip]
5. I'm working with version 0.5.3, is there a new one available?

Yes!
Check the project page at http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip
There is still some problems lingering after the attack that caused savannah to be down for a couple of weeks.. (couldn't access the file's page, so you'll need to check out the sources using cvs, or ask someone if they could send you a zip-file with the latest release).

//Andreas