lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: The question about IP-routing.

From: izumi
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: The question about IP-routing.
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:31:32 +0900

Hello every one.
Thank you for replying to a question.

>> > (1) Does lwIP support IP communication through gateway.?
>>
>> Yes.  At least I think so.
>>
>Yes, it definitely does. It works as advertised.

I found it in etharp_output().

>The specifications even allow multiple gateways per network interface.
>
>However, lwIP supports one gateway per interface.

It was not able to be found although I was looking for routing-table.
I understand.
If it is a network without a mistake, IP communication through gateway is possib
le.

# I wish to processes the ICMP redirect message from gateway.
# But it is impossible if only one gateway can be defined as an interface.

Bye.

Hideaki Izumi