lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ping out?

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ping out?
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:29:28 +0200

Hello Robert,

> support for SNMP, HTTP and TFTP.  I would welcome an implementation of
> ICMP_ECHO to allow my system to ping out.  I am also interested in knowing
> if anyone has done an SNMP agent for lwIP.  If there is interest, I may be
> able to share some of our code with the lwIP community.

We have an SNMP agent for lwIP (based around the raw API). I would have
liked
to release it (like I did with our DHCP client) but the module is not
written by me,
and I think it is very dependent on our application.

However, maybe we can just release what we have, and exchange ideas
regarding
implementation choices. I think DNS is something interesting as well for
most
people.

Leon.