lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ping out?

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ping out?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:12:43 -0400

Larry (& all),
Two comments...
1. Without starting any large amount of "cheerleading"
   (although it would be deserved), I absolutely agree
   with the "thanks" to the folks designated as committers.
   I am very pleased with LWIP and hope to start contributing
   as the work I am doing with it matures.
2. I would like the ability to "ping out", so bring it on!

Ed