lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stats and code readability

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stats and code readability
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:22:45 +0200

Hello Marc, others,

sorry for my ignorance. I retract all comments I made, apologies.

I would really welcome a way to be notified when a patch has
been changed under Savannah.

Logging in Savannah on a daily bases to see if any patches were
added or changed is not a feasible way of working with tight
schedules hanging around.

Are you interested in CVS commit access?

Either that, or please notify any patches on the mailing list.

We have neglected the patches, but having said that, we are
doing this all voluntarely. Hope you will join the CVS team.

Regards,

Leon.