lwip-users

[lwip-users] Build information/questions

From: Chon-Chon Tang
Subject: [lwip-users] Build information/questions
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 14:44:18 -0700

Hi,

I'm just about to start work on a port of lwIP as
well.  But with the move between the original
site and Savannah... I haven't had any luck finding
an authoritative documentation describing the
implementation/build.

If someone wants to point me to the files that'd
answer my question... it'd be appreciated.

To start off with, what's the distinction between
core\inet6.c and core\inet.c?  Where's the
difference described?