lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] running test.exe in windows 2000

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] running test.exe in windows 2000
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:05:23 +0200

If it's the current CVS version, then I have to tell you that it's broken. I also currently don't have the time to investigate it.

Sorry,
Florian

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:30:43 +0800, Azura <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I am a beginner. I've got an error while executing the LwIP for windows 2000

If I run test.exe in release config, there is an error mentioned;

System initialized.

Couldn't open adapter!

Press any key to continue

If I run test.exe in debug config, there is a box comes out,

test.exe -Application error

What should I do? I've followed all the instructions made by Kevin Stokes.
There was no errors and warnings after I built test.c.

Anyway.. thanx a lot to him.

Thanks in advance.

-Azura