lwip-users

[lwip-users] running test.exe in windows 2000

From: Azura
Subject: [lwip-users] running test.exe in windows 2000
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:30:43 +0800

Hello,

I am a beginner. I've got an error while executing the LwIP for windows 2000.
If I run test.exe in release config, there is an error mentioned;

System initialized.
Couldn't open adapter!
Press any key to continue

If I run test.exe in debug config, there is a box comes out,

test.exe -Application error

What should I do? I've followed all the instructions made by Kevin Stokes. There was no errors and warnings after I built test.c.

Anyway.. thanx a lot to him.

Thanks in advance.

-Azura