lwip-users

[lwip-users] using etharp from ethernetif

From: Sergio PérezAlcañiz
Subject: [lwip-users] using etharp from ethernetif
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:57:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, I'm porting an "ethernetif.c" file using arp.c to another using etharp.c,
but I'm having a lot of problems!! I tried to use as example those in contrib in
the lwIP CVS, but none is "standard", as ethernetif should be.Has anyone written
an ethernetif-standard file that I could use to write mine???
Thanks by advance.

Sergio.