lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem compiling the code on win32/ visual c++ 7.0

From: Navneet Aron
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem compiling the code on win32/ visual c++ 7.0
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a lot  Florian,
I simply followed your instructions and was able to compile and perform
basic tests.

Another issue: Now I'm trying to compile and get lwip 5.0.3 working on
Redhat Linux 7.2. I compiled it . It did .
But when I execute the executables i get following errors.
simhost
-------
System initialized.
TCP/IP initialized.
tapif_init: No such file or directory

simrouter
---------
System initialized.
tapif_init: No such file or directory

simnode
--------
unixif: unix_socket_client: socket: No such file or directory
unixif_init: Illegal seek

Aborted

Could someone let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I'm not doing that
is necesssary?
The README file in proj/unixsim directory says about creating a tap in BSD
but for linux the directions are really simple -just to compile it using
make...

Thanks
Navneet