lwip-users

[lwip-users] NEW pbuf_realloc() implementation in CVS

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] NEW pbuf_realloc() implementation in CVS
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:27:38 +0100

Hello all,

I just implemented a new pbuf_realloc() that should work across
mixed-type chained pbufs.

Note that pbuf_realloc() only can SHRINK packets for now. In the
future, growing can be added.

I have marked this as a bug, as _realloc() should both support
shrink/grow.

Please everyone test this if you are able to! At least please do a
code review for any leftovers I didn't catch.

For convenience, I have left the old (pbuf.c 1.23) implementation
as well, which can be switched to be a define in pbuf.c

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg