lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] httpd example - code suggestions needed

From: Bahadir Balban
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] httpd example - code suggestions needed
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:41:03 +0000

Thank you Michael,

Your code works better than the initial one. The only significant difference
is deleting the netbuf after reading the data into rq:

        netbuf_data(inbuf, (void **)&rq, &len);
        netbuf_delete(inbuf);

Which, in fact clarified and solved the buffer problem.

Strangely, now the code works for exactly 4 connections but no more.
I went through the code with gdb and after the 4th request it is stuck in the
line:

        if(inbuf = netconn_recv(conn) == NULL )

It never comes out of this function call, while the browser still attempts to
connect. I know it isn't easy to guess the reasons since these are high level
functions, but does anybody have any idea of what the cause could be? If
there's a fatal mistake it shouldn't work until the 5th connection. A buffer
is overflown maybe after the 4th conn?

(Just to note: I am running lwip along eCos, on an ARM7TDMI platform)

Cheers,
Bahadir