lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Important issue!!! Data packet split on odd boundaries

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Important issue!!! Data packet split on odd boundaries -> causes exception
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:27:34 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Michael Anburaj wrote:
> Please decide in favour of any one statement:
> 1. There may be mistakes in the application that
> should lead to this error.
> 2. Its a LwIP bug! (if so, please advice me regarding
> bug filing & fixing process thats being followed for
> LwIP).

I'd be inclined to call it a bug.  Go to savannah and file a bug report.
If you're particularly keen to see it fixed quickly then you may like to
submit a patch that fixes it too.  Please don't forget that most of those
involved with developing lwIP are volunteers doing it in their spare time.

Kieran