lwip-users

[lwip-users] I free all pbufs that I reserve but pbuf_pool is full !!

From: Sergio PérezAlcañiz
Subject: [lwip-users] I free all pbufs that I reserve but pbuf_pool is full !!
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:07:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello, as I say in the subject, I count the calls to pbuf_alloc and pbuf_free
and are almost the same, but, at the end, I got the message: "pbuf_alloc: Out of
pbufs in pool,". When freeing pbufs I see if the pbuf->ref is greater than 0,
but it is not, so they are suposed to be freed. What is happening??