lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RFC: Debug changes

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RFC: Debug changes
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:43:55 -0500

David,
I modified my debug.c to kinda do both...
A #define can globally remove the code (and print strings),
but if this is enabled, then a variable can be used to turn
it on or off.
Eliminating the ability to use CPP to remove all the strings
can add a lot to the image size, so, while it's good to
have this during debug, its nice to know that it can be
removed conveniently at some point later.
Just my opinion.
Ed