lwip-users

[lwip-users] ethernetif.c template

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: [lwip-users] ethernetif.c template
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:04:21 -0500

Hello,
I'm new to lwIP.  Last week I grabbed the 0.5.3 code from
the homepage and integrated it into a small uC/OS-MicroMonitor
application running on a PPC405 card from Cogent Computer Systems.
That went real well, kudos to the folks that organized the
source tree!!

Anyway, now I'm trying to upgrade to the latest CVS tree and having
trouble trying to recreate an ethernetif.c file that integrates with
the latest etharp.c stuff.  Apparently the API has changed, but I
have not been able to find a driver template that properly interfaces
with this new API.  I tried converting src/arch/unix/netif/tapif.c,
but it calls etharp_output_sent() which apparently doesn't exist any
more.

Anybody have any hints?

Ed Sutter